Moisturizing the skin is vital for it to be healthy and we can avoid skin problems or improve and treat those we already have. In addition, if we make sure that the products we use are natural and ecological, it will be much better for both our health and the environment. If you are concerned about dry skin, sensitive skin, atopic or eczema, you have come to the right place, because in this AgroCorrn article we show you how to make natural moisturizer with these 5 easy recipes. Take note!
- How to make a natural moisturizer for dry skin
- How to make a natural body moisturizer
- How to make natural moisturizer with aloe vera
- How to make a natural moisturizer with coconut oil
- How to make a natural moisturizer with olive oil
How to make a natural moisturizer for dry skin
Sensitive, dry skin or skin with problems such as atopic skin or eczema are delicate to treat, therefore it is advisable to try to use products that are as natural as possible and that have the appropriate properties, such as moisturizing, soothing and regenerating . One of the most delicate parts of the body is the face, so in AgroCorrn, we suggest making a natural face cream with ingredients like avocado oil, shea butter and vitamin E .
Take notes on how to make a natural moisturizer for your face with these guidelines:
- 1 cup of shea butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 or 3 vitamin E capsules
It is important that you make sure that the products you buy are organic, as natural as possible, as they are usually the healthiest and that they come from organic farming.
Elaboration and application
- Put the indicated amount of kairté butter in a container that you can then close well, preferably opaque, as it will be where you keep the resulting moisturizing and nourishing cream.
- Add the avocado oil and stir well.
- With the help of a needle or scissors, open the vitamin E capsules to extract the oil they contain and pour it into the mixture.
- Just stir all the mixture well until the ingredients are well integrated.
- When you have a homogeneous-looking cream, it will be ready to use.
- You can use it daily or whenever you feel that the skin on your face begins to be dry or itchy, as this cream will hydrate the dermis and soothe it.
How to make a natural body moisturizer
Another recipe for a natural moisturizing cream that you can use on both your face and body is the one that includes oatmeal. This cereal provides great benefits to the skin, for example if it is used in flakes or lightly ground, oats are a good exfoliant and, in addition, whether they are whole or if they are used well ground, it is very nutritious, soothing and provides hydration. We will also add olive oil which is highly hydrating and nourishing for the skin.
We tell you how to make an oatmeal body cream in a simple way:
- 1/2 cup of ground oats
- 2 tablespoons of shea or cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Preparation and application
- Choose a suitable pot or jar, better opaque, to mix the ingredients directly in it.
- If you can’t find finely ground oats, first crush the rolled oats into a powder.
- In the pot or jar add the shea butter or cocoa in the amount indicated, add the oats and olive oil.
- Stir all the ingredients well so that they are integrated. If you think the oatmeal is still too thick, you can grind it again but this time with the ingredients already mixed.
- You can apply this cream daily to the entire body, including the face.
How to make natural moisturizer with aloe vera
Without a doubt, aloe vera or aloe is one of the best-known natural products and remedies for our health around the world. The reason is that it is a really beneficial plant for our body in various ways and, for example, for the skin it has moisturizing, soothing, regenerating and refreshing properties. Learn how to make homemade organic aloe vera moisturizer with this simple recipe:
- The gel of 1 large aloe vera leaf
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 or 4 vitamin E capsules
You can buy aloe vera gel, ensuring that it has an organic or ecological label, or if you have a plant at home you can cut and open a leaf or leaf.
Preparation and application
- Extract the gel from the aloe leaf, if you have not purchased it, for this you just have to cut it from the plant, make a vertical cut on one side, open it and with a spoon remove the gel, trying to leave aside the yellowish part .
- Wash and cut the cucumber half leaving the skin and grind it until it is like a watery paste.
- When you have the gel in a jar, add the crushed cucumber and mix well.
- Puncture or cut the vitamin E capsules, pouring their content into the jar, and stir well again until the mixture is completely homogeneous.
- Apply the cream daily or when you have outbreaks of eczema or atopic skin, it will provide both hydration and regeneration and relief.
How to make a natural moisturizer with coconut oil
Another natural option that is in fashion to treat and care for the skin is coconut oil . As long as it is organic, processed as little as possible, it will provide us with great benefits such as nutrition, hydration, regeneration and protection of the skin, mainly thanks to the variety of fatty acids it contains. In addition, if you add honey, you will have an extra contribution of nutrition and hydration. To make a natural moisturizer with coconut oil follow these simple steps:
- 10 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (for a large cream jar).
- 2 tablespoons of natural organic honey or 2 tablespoons of shea butter.
Preparation and how to use it
- As the coconut oil will be solidified, to make the natural cream, you will have to heat it for a few seconds in the microwave or a few minutes in a water bath.
- When it is liquid, pour it into the jar or jar for the cream and add the honey.
- Stir well until smooth.
- Apply this cream on your face or body whenever you need extra nutrition and hydration on your skin. It is ideal for very dry skin.
How to make a natural moisturizer with olive oil
Finally, we recommend using olive oil for skin that needs to be hydrated. Buy it from organic or organic farming and mix it, as we will tell you below, with sweet almond oil, avocado oil and aloe vera. Preparing this natural moisturizer with olive oil and these other natural products is very simple:
- The gel of 1 aloe vera leaf
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
Preparation and how to apply it
- Prepare the aloe vera or aloe vera gel in a large jar, whether you have to extract it from the leaf, as we have explained before, or if it is purchased.
- Add the oils in the amounts indicated and mix well.
- When you have a uniform cream because all the ingredients are well integrated, you can use it.
- You can use this extra moisturizing cream whenever you need it or to treat specific problems, then using it at least once a day in the area that needs more hydration.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make natural moisturizer , we recommend that you enter our Natural Remedies category .
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.