What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received by the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to arrive.
How do we use the different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of the response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page, for example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
What if I don’t want to have these cookies or do nothing about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we will only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.