Electrical DNA is already a part of all of us. The revolution in new technologies and the objective of making our environment more useful and, in turn, more sustainable has made the strategy of normalizing electricity use consolidated in many sectors. For example, Opel has launched its 100% electric version through the , the first volume electric model in the history of the brand. If you want to know more about the advantages of this type of car and the environmental benefits they bring, keep reading this AgroCorrn article about this new Opel car.
Becoming more sustainable and ecological in order to contribute to caring for the environment is one of the keys to the automotive sector. The big brands work against the clock to be able to present new models that are increasingly useful and at the same time respect the environment, thanks to the development of 100% electric cars .
With them, the concept of electric DNA was born , a strategy that aims to normalize the use of electric with the most innovative cars. is a brand that has worked on the development and exploitation of its electric DNA, a novelty already evident in the new version of its legendary Corsa, the Opel Corsa-e . The sixth generation of this car is now 100% electric, which allows its customers to access its multi-energy offer by adapting to their lifestyle.
The electrical DNA associates innovative design with cutting-edge technology and the best environmental performance. The future is now and with Opel e-mobility is made easier.
Electric cars: what are their advantages?
The electric car is now a reality thanks to models like the Opel Corsa-e. Thanks to the multiple advantages and environmental benefits of electric cars compared to traditional ones, the new models with electric DNA have been gaining ground and have become the best option when buying a car. Its advantages and benefits include:
- Zero emissions: when talking about a 100% electric car, the non-emission of polluting gases during operation is one of the main advantages. The electric DNA of models like the Opel Corsa-e will allow you to be respectful of the environment while driving. In addition, you will be able to obtain the label 0 from the DGT that allows you to park for free in different areas of cities such as Madrid and Barcelona.
- Low consumption: cars with electric DNA do not consume any fuel. They only need an electric charge, which is equivalent to € 1/100 kilometers, approximately.
- Improved circulation : thanks to its low emissions and low consumption, the driving experience is improved, since it will be able to circulate in cities even in periods of high pollution, since electric cars are not included in restricted vehicles. Likewise, they will be able to circulate on special Bus / HOV lanes even if they are only one occupant, which saves time.
- Comfortable Driving: Also, driving is much more satisfying, comfortable, smooth and relaxed. In addition, they do not emit annoying noises when changing accelerators or changing gears.
- Ease of parking: buying an electric car can lead to a discount on parking fees, as well as the use of chargers in public parking lots. In addition, in the case of the new Opel Corsa-e, parking is even easier. This new model with electric DNA has Automatic Parking Assistant that performs perfect hands-free parking, because just by pressing a button the car does it right away.
- Easier maintenance: in addition to the common maintenance of wheels and brakes, the check of electric cars is reduced to checking the condition of the batteries and electric motors after a certain time. Forget about changing filters or oil.
- Financing: by buying an electric car like the Opel Corsa-e you can benefit from interesting financing conditions, which makes it more accessible to everyone who is interested.
Don’t wait any longer and start benefiting from all the advantages of the electric car with a 100% refundable deposit.
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.