Being more ecological and sustainable is not at odds with having a modern home. Care and respect for the environment is also possible in the world of decoration and interior design. Formulas such as ecological wallpaper for walls allow for quality results that, in turn, help us to be more sustainable.
Next, in Green Ecology, we talk about ecological and compostable wallpaper and how to put it correctly. In this article you will find all the information about this type of ecological paper, the best solution to decorate walls without polluting more.
How to put ecological and compostable wallpaper
Like any other, eco-friendly and compostable wallpapers are easy to put on . To wallpaper your walls with this decorative element, you will not need previous experience or great effort.
In order for all the wallpaper with ecological wallpaper to be sustainable and guarantee composting, we recommend using an organic adhesive paste , that is, free of harmful artificial chemicals and additives. In this way, the wallpapering process will also meet the sustainability criteria. The best organic adhesives are those composed of pure cellulose.
When starting the wallpapering process, select the wall where you are going to place the ecological wallpaper and apply the adhesive paste on the wall, covering it completely to ensure that the wallpaper is perfect. Next, place the strip of paper on the wall over the glued area.
The process is very simple, however, to guarantee an optimal and quality result, we recommend you take into account some things that you should avoid. Take note:
- Try to place the wallpaper on smooth walls. Avoid gotelé or damaged walls.
- Don’t put the eco-friendly wallpaper on wet surfaces. It is also not recommended to place them in rooms with high humidity, such as the bathroom.
- Although it is not a job that requires a lot of effort, not by doing it faster will it be better. Take your time so that the paper is perfectly placed on the wall.
- Avoid getting bubbles on the paper. To do this, make sure you straighten it correctly. You can also remove them by pricking them with a needle in order to remove the air from inside by pressing carefully.
Why put ecological wallpaper – advantages
Is it possible that the decoration of your home is more sustainable? The answer is yes. Currently, there are numerous formulas that allow us to do our bit in caring for the environment from our little universe: the home.
Making our home more sustainable while maintaining comfort and style is easy if we opt for ecological proposals to decorate every corner. One of the best options is ecological wallpaper, one of the latest trends in interior decoration that, in addition to providing excellent and quality results, has many other advantages.
Although wallpaper has already triumphed in the past, its use is becoming fashionable again thanks to its renewal in composition using materials of plant and / or mineral origin . The new ecological wallpapers seek to be more versatile than the papers of decades ago and, at the same time, respect the environment and the health of the family. For this reason, these types of papers are created respecting current environmental criteria.
Thanks to all this, you will find compostable wallpaper in interior decoration areas , a proposal that, in addition to complying with the ecological requirements necessary to be sustainable both in terms of materials and in the manufacturing process, allows it to be reused and recycled after its cycle. useful life. Among the most sustainable eco-friendly wallpapers are biodegradable linen papers. Among the advantages of ecological and biodegradable wallpaper are:
- Use of vegetable fiber. The cultivation of flax is respectful with the environment, since it requires little water compared to other crops. Likewise, everything derived from the plant is usable, so waste is minimized.
- Plant-based materials free of chemicals or additives. Which does not harm the environment or our health.
- Low flammability. By not being produced by chemicals or toxic additives, it is safer because it is less flammable.
- Allows thermal insulation.
- The linen paper absorbs sound, which reduces noise in rooms.
- Durability. The 100% compostable ecological paper allows saving of resources, since it guarantees a long life cycle, provided that care is maintained.
Ecological and compostable wallpaper, in addition to being sustainable, offers you the possibility of decorating your rooms with style. Find the paper that best suits you and participate in caring for the environment with a beautiful and inexpensive method.
From AgroCorrn we also want to give you more ecological decoration ideas in this other article.
If you want to read more articles similar to Ecological and compostable wallpaper, how to put it? , we recommend that you enter our category of ecological products .
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.