Preparing a germinator can be a very interesting experience, both for children and adults. If you have decided that you want to know how to create a germinator to be able to have your plants from seed and thus be able to plant them later successfully so that they flourish, keep reading this AgroCorrn article in which we explain how to make one at home for your home and you will be able to see how a plant germinates.
How to make a homemade germinator
Follow these simple steps to make a homemade seed germinator very easily and effectively:
- Introduce blotting paper or cotton in a cylinder and insert it into the transparent glass bottle so that it covers the entire contour.
- Fill the central spaces of the jar with some sand.
- Place the seeds inside the blotting paper or cotton about halfway up the jar.
- Leave the germinator in a place where it receives sunlight in the morning.
- Keep the sand or cotton wet by adding water before it dries. Remember that excess water is bad as the seeds will rot and therefore will not germinate.
- Rotate the germinator every two days so that all the seeds have the same light conditions necessary to germinate.
- Once the seeds have germinated you can use the germinator as a decoration element.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to create a germinator , we recommend that you enter our category of Cultivation and care of plants .
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.