The handle is a delicious tropical fruit very easy to grow in your garden and it is also very nutritious, so if you can plant the tree, it will be an excellent choice. If you have a garden and you want to get the most out of it, fruit trees are a good opportunity since you can use their fruits and you will also have a beautiful tree that decorates your garden.
Tips for growing mango
Here are some good tips so that you know how to care for and grow mango:
- Climate : They need heat and humidity, so ideally there is a climate that is humid and warm during the summer but dry and cold in the winter. In any case, it prefers short winters so as not to suffer much from low temperatures, since they do not bear frost or snowfall.
- Soil : it does not need to be very fertile, as it grows easily even in those with low fertility. It is very important that it has good drainage.
- Space : this type of tree is very wide when it grows, so you should plant it in a place where it has a lot of space to grow without problems.
- Lighting: it should receive natural light every day, a little sun even for a couple of hours.
- Irrigation : it needs a lot of water, so if you plant it before the rainy season arrives, much better. You must give it water throughout the year, but carefully so that the roots do not rot. Ideally, you should put a mulch padding to keep it moist.
- Fertilization : do it only twice a year, once in spring and once in summer, which is when you need it to grow. Don’t do it afterwards as it won’t do any good.
If you want to read more articles similar to Mango tree cultivation and care , we recommend that you enter our category of Plant cultivation and care .
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.