The fruit trees are an excellent choice for growing both your garden and inside of your home, because not only can have a beautiful flowering plant but its fruits are delicious and with many vitamins, something essential in our diet.
Although it seems impossible, the banana as a houseplant can grow very well even though it does not have as much space as it does outside, so I would like to focus on this today.
How to care for an indoor banana tree
If you want to know how to take care of an indoor banana plantation, here are a few tips:
- The simplest solution is to opt for a dwarf variety to ensure that it can thrive even when space is limited. The fruit is just as good so there is not much difference with the usual.
- To grow it, you will need a large container that is deep enough to accommodate all the roots and that allows good conditions for adequate drainage.
- It needs a rich soil with very good humus and well drained, something that it has in common with its outer species. The pH should be between 5.5 and 7.0 and it is very important that the roots are well covered with soil.
- It will also need a lot of sunlight, so put it near a window or in a place where you know it will get plenty of natural light every day. It is estimated that it should receive about 12 hours of light a day, although if it is very sunny you must protect it from the rays so that it does not burn.
- The ideal temperature for its environment is about 20ºC, although it can survive with more or less degrees as long as they are not extreme temperatures or are in them for a long time.
If you want to read more articles similar to Indoor banana plant care , we recommend that you enter our Indoor Plants category .
Hello, I am a blogger specialized in environmental, health and scientific dissemination issues in general. The best way to define myself as a blogger is by reading my texts, so I encourage you to do so. Above all, if you are interested in staying up to date and reflecting on these issues, both on a practical and informative level.